Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Oh I have so much to share!

Hello everyone! Wow, I have not posted for a while, so sorry about that. Some awesome things have happened with this little card business of mine.

I had another sale on Etsy, the customer contacted me though my Facebook page. The card I sold was one of my favorites and it was one that I stepped out of my norm for. I have posted the card below.

The image is from PPinkydollsarts here is the link to her Etsy shop and image


I have submitted an application to have my cards sold at a store called the Artsmiths here in Pittsburgh. I have been trying so many different things this year, and between my cards and working my craft on the computer, I am blown away with what I am doing. The application was super stressful for me. I am not one to sell myself, but it is easier for me to sell my work. 


Just recently I finished up some graduation cards for a family we have met here since moving to Pittsburgh. They own an awesome pizza place in our neighborhood named Sammy's Pizza. Here are the cards I made for the owner and her daughter for the son.
 
I must not have taken a picture of this card after I added his name to the card front. I wanted this one to be clean and simple so I went with just a tassel and used the school's colors of blue and white.

This one was a fun one. I made it into a shaker card. I know it is a little difficult to see, but inside the shaker cap is the word "Congrats" and a black graduation cap. The background paper is a Darice embossing plated for graduation caps about it. Both of the ladies were pleased with their cards.

And most importantly I have wonderful news to announce! July will be my guest design month with Faery Ink! If you notice my badge is up at the top of this blog. I am so excited for the privilege to work so closely with the owner and designer of Faery Ink. So with that being said, be on the lookout for more postings on here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment